Gift Shop Sales Associate
Looking for friendly sales staff to join our team at the Zoo! Have fun! Part-time, weekend and week day shifts available. Must be available to work on weekends and holidays.
Salary starts at minimum wage.
If interested, please email your resume to email@example.com.
The Santa Ana Zoo has paid part time and full time zoo keeper position openings on a very limited basis.
Zookeeper jobs are difficult to obtain and therefore not frequently vacated, although some jobs have recently been available through the City of Santa Ana.
The best thing to do is monitor the following for openings:
- City of Santa Ana Job Line: (714) 647-6500
- City of Santa Ana TDD User Relay Line 1: (800) 735-2929
- www.santa-ana.org/jobs: This is the City of Santa Ana site and will provide listings of positions open at the Santa Ana Zoo.
- www.aza.org: This is the site for the American Association of Zoos and Aquariums and will list openings in zoos and aquariums across the country. This is also a good resource for learning job requirements and pay rates.
- www.aazk.org: This is the site for the American Association of Zoo Keepers and also lists openings, job requirements and salaries in zoos and aquariums across the country.
The Zoo Education Staff is looking for volunteers to help share the wonders of the animal kingdom with children.
Click here for more information on our Docent program.
Zookeeper unpaid internships and animal volunteers are available depending on need and staff availability throughout the year. Click here for more information on our Intern/Volunteer program.